Guess who keeps commenting, no matter how many times I mark his drivel as spam?
That's right! JustADogNDuck!
I don't think a comment in response is a thorough enough reaction to his whining. So I'll use an entire blog post. Let's get started, shall we?
I got your two recent whining "comments." And you prove that you have not learned a goddamned thing.
You want to "make a deal" with me where I stop talking about the Smashverse and you "go away," whatever the fuck that means. The problem is that you've proven untrustworthy when it comes to deals. My blocking of you was a result of you breaking your promise to not use racial slurs. And if I had a dollar for every time you claimed that you were leaving the internet, I could buy round-trip air fare to Las Vegas. So fuck you and your "deals."
You accuse me of slander. And yet, I haven't heard from a single lawyer representing you or your circle-jerk compatriots. Not only do you not know how fiction and humor work, you don't know how law works, either.
You accuse me of getting "a sick kick out of making a person's life depressing." It's a pity that that thought never crossed your mind when you and your incel idiot tribe were flooding me with insults and death threats.
You're not the hero of this sick story, you self-entitled shit. From the moment you hassled me because I unfollowed you in response to your homophobic slur, you have consistently chosen the wrong way to address the situation:
- I silently blocked you. You and your buddies flooded my DMs and TF with threats and insults.
- I told you how to apologize. Instead, you cried to Vantage GC, Spectre, Thot Ike, the Pedo of Zelda, etc. about how mean I was.
- I told you how to buy editorial control of my blog posts. Instead, you and your buddies turned some of my Twitter mutuals against me.
- I told you point-blank that forgiving and forgetting was not an option. Yet you demand that I accept an apology that you never made.
- Travel to the closest FBI office.
- Confess to engaging in cyberbullying, cyber-terrorism, doxxing, death threats, and violations of online forums.
- When the judge asks how you plead, you plead guilty.
- When the judge sentences you, you don't say a word, whether you have to spend 1 week or 100 years in jail.
- When you leave the correctional facility, I might acknowledge your sincerity.
- A large chunk of the "role-players" who flamed me on your behalf were from the Smashverse.
- Vantage GC repeatedly threatened to doxx me in the name of the Smashverse.
- The Smashverse circled their wagons around you, making you their gold standard.
- The Smashverse threatened to murder Mexicans because of some damned YouTube videos.